1. We do everything possible to protect the personal data of our Users, and we want you to know what data we collect and use. These Terms apply to all online services (the “Services” and each of the “Services”) provided by Paxle (the “Owner”) regarding the use of your personal information collected during your visit to www.paxle.group and its portals.
2. These Terms are the agreement of connection, the use of the Services by the User indicates the connection of the User to this Agreement in full and confirms his agreement with the following conditions.
3. The Owner processes the User's personal data in any way in order to properly provide the User with services (identification, authentication, authorization, password recovery, sending information materials under the User's subscription, responding to requests and letters of the User, and other actions necessary for the proper provision of Services).
4. When the User uses any Services on the Site, the Owner collects and processes the User's data, namely:
- data provided by the User, both when filling in the registration forms of the Services and in the process of using the Services;
- IP addresses;
- settings and settings of Internet browsers.
4.1. In the "Help" section of the toolbar of most Internet browsers, you can find information on how to prevent new cookies from being accepted by your browser or how to configure your browser to always reject cookies. If cookies are disabled, the User may not access important features or distinctive features of our site and the use of the site may be restricted. The contact tokens used on the site may be related to the user's personal data.
5. The Owner includes the User's data in the personal databases of the site users from the moment the User first starts using the Service, as well as constantly throughout the period during which the User uses any Service. The retention period is the period during which the User uses any Service.
6. When using the Services by the User, the Internet pages of the Services may contain codes of Internet resources of third parties, as a result of which such third parties receive the data specified in Article 4 of this Agreement. Such Internet resources of third parties are:
6.1. Systems for collecting statistics of visits to the Services (counters bigmir.net, Google Analytics, etc.);
6.2. Social plugins (blocks) of social networks (for example, Facebook, etc.);
6.3. Banner display systems (eg AdRiver, etc.);
6.4. Other resources.
7. The owner will make every effort to ensure that the information you provide is used for the purposes specified on our website (remained confidential). The owner uses impersonal data for the purpose of providing advertising and / or information materials by age, gender, other data; for statistical research; any other purposes in accordance with the purpose of the Owner.
8. The Owner has the right to transfer personal data, personal database, which includes personal data of the User, in whole or in part to third parties without notifying the User in the following cases: persons in possession, possession or ownership of the Service; persons who are related / affiliated with the Owner; to the new owner and / or Owner of the Service for processing for the purpose provided by this Agreement; other users of the Services (both individuals and legal entities), if the Service provides the appropriate functionality, and it does not contradict the provisions of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
9. The user has all the rights to the protection of his personal data, which are provided by the current legislation of Ukraine, in particular Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", namely:
9.1. Personal non-proprietary rights to personal data held by each individual are inalienable and inviolable.
9.2. The personal data subject has the right to:
9.2.1. Know about the location of personal data containing his personal data, its purpose and name, location and / or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give appropriate instructions to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
9.2.2. Receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
9.2.3. To access their personal data;
9.2.4. Receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer whether his personal data are stored in the relevant personal database, as well as receive the contents of his personal data stored;
9.2.5. Make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
9.2.6. Make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
9.2.7. To protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or tarnishes the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual ;
9.2.8. To file complaints on the processing of their personal data to public authorities and officials whose powers include ensuring the protection of personal data, or to the court;
9.2.9. Apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
9.2.10. Make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to the processing of their personal data during the consent;
9.2.11. Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
9.2.12. Know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
9.2.13. To protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
10. Processing of personal data is carried out in data centers, where the equipment that ensures the functioning of the Services is located. The Owner takes all measures provided by the legislation of Ukraine to protect the personal data of the User, in particular, the processing of personal data is carried out on the equipment contained in the premises with limited access.
11. The Owner has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally. In this case, all changes will be published at this address and will be binding on the User within 10 days from the date of such publication.